Sunday, October 24, 2010

Falon and Andrew's Wedding

This is an exciting blog to post.  I am so happy for my very dear friend Falon Marvin (formerly Falon Lewis).  I was very blessed to have been a bridesmaid for such a wonderful person and beautiful bride!

First of all, 2 nights before the big day, I took a Falon out for a mini Batchlorette party.  I wasn't able to go to her actual one, but I still wanted to celebrate with her so I decided to take her out for a mini one.  It was really fun!  We just went bar hopping in downtown Boise, and bought a bunch of penis straws for our enjoyment :)




The Wedding and Ceremony Location: The Boise Depot, Boise Idaho

It was really exciting because for the wedding, we all got our hair and makeup professional done.  I felt like a princess!  After getting all dolled up, we went back to Falon's mom's house to get dressed.  We then took a limo to the Depot to get ready for the wedding.  The wedding was so beautiful!  The ceremony was held outside and was followed by a cocktail hour and then the reception.  I cannot express what an amazing wedding it was.  I am so happy for Falon and Andrew!


Me getting my hair done

Falon getting her hair done

Me getting my makeup done

Falon getting her makeup done

The finished product

Falon's dress

Cali (the Maid of Honor and Falon's sister) helping Falon into her dress

Fussing over the dress

Beautiful

Getting into the limo to go to the depot

In the limo

Our bouquets!

Falon and her daddy walking down the aisle

The ceremony, Andrew looks so happy

The Kiss

One very proud friend

The Guest Book

Yay!

The two of us at cocktail hour

The Bride and Groom

Cocktail Hour

The Depot after the Ceremony

The view from the Depot

The Reception Room

The Cake

First dance as Man and Wife

Dancing

The very demanding photographer

Cutting the cake

They were nice

I caught the bouquet!

After the ceremony, Eriks and I went up to the bell tower and looked at the city


No comments:

Post a Comment