Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch


Eriks and I have not been on a date in FOREVER so we decided to have a day date and go to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay.  We had so much fun!  

We decided that first and for most, we wanted to pick out our pumpkins.  So, we searched and searched for the right pumpkin. 



All around the pumpkin patch, they had several of these really cool sculptures.


 After looking at all of the pumpkins,  We decided that we needed some time to think it over, so we hid in the corn for a little while.




Ape!

We finally made a decision!


My pumpkin was soooo heavy when I carried it back to the car!

After getting our pumpkins, we walked though the hay bale maze, and it started raining.  Even with being soaked to the bone, we had a lot of fun.  It took us forever to get though the maze because we kept walking in circles, but under my final directions we finally made it out. :)

After the hay bale maze, Eriks and I went into the haunted house.  It was so cool.  Lets just say Eriks came out of the house kinda beat up.  During the course of me getting scared, I pushed Eriks out of the way as I ran straight into a wall after being scared the first time, and I punched Eriks in the stomach after being scared the second time.  Whoops!  I really didn't mean to do either of those things!  But the good news is we BOTH thought it was really funny.

The last thing that we did at the pumpkin patch was watch some gladiators fight.  I figured we were already soaked, so what was the big deal of getting a little more wet.  We watched for almost 20 minutes, I really enjoyed the performance. 



After we left the pumpkin patch, we drove around for a little bit before going home and cuddling on the couch and watching football.  It was a great date!

1 comment: