Sunday, April 4, 2010

My New Job

So as some of you may know, and most of you may not know. I have a wonderful new job! I am so thrilled! I work at the front desk at the San Mateo Athletic Club located at the College of San Mateo. It is a very low stress job, which is exactly what I need at this point in my life. What I do is welcome people when they come in, scan their card and then let them into the facility. I am basically getting paid to make friends and talk to them. What a perfect job for me right!? The past week and a half, all I have been doing is working. There was so much to get done before the club opened. (Did I mention that I helped open the club and that I was literally 1 of 3 people to be the first to work at the club :) ) I was there all day, every day helping. The club is really amazing! Everything is really high tech and the cardio machines are awesome! I have a perfect schedule! I work Monday through Friday from 5am to either 9am 10am or 1pm. It is really early, but my body is getting use to it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! I am really happy for you in your new Job Liz. The festivities in your home look fabulous and I'm sure it was really fun. I've never seen eggs look like that. How cool! You look happy. Makes my heart very glad Liz. Muuuuaaahhhh!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete