Friday, May 14, 2010

Day One of my Idaho Trip

Thuresday I flew to Boise. Before I could go to the airport, I had to go to work. I worked my normal 5am to 10am shift before heading to the airport. Lauma and I had to fly out at the same time so we went together.
The flight was good, I slept the whole time. When I flew into Boise, my momma, Ethan, and Noah were all there waiting for me. I do have to say, I did get some pretty amazing hugs! Andrew had to finish up a tenis match (which he won by the way...) so daddy and Andrew meet up with us at Mongolian Grill for dinner. We had a very low key evening. After the fam went to bed, my Scout puppy and I got a little cuddle time in : )

I love my puppy!

Ahhhhh! Lick attack!

Classic Scout..... always thinking she is a lap dog...

1 comment:

  1. I think she was happy to see you! I know your mom's happy to have you home but I bet she didn't lick your face. :)

    ReplyDelete