Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eriks Suprise Party!

So, Lauma, Indra and I planned a surprise party for Eriks. And to me surprise, we actually surprised him! Last Sunday I told him that I wanted to take him out for breakfast. I had to have him out of the house from 11am to 1pm so that Lauma and Indra could set up and so that everyone could arrive. Well after breakfast, Eriks wanted to go home. I had to make up fake errands that I had to run. It was really funny because Eriks was so grumpy because he just wanted to go home. I felt bed cuz he just thought I was making him go do all of these stupid things like go to Joanne Fabrics and such. TEHE. Finally when we pull into the driveway he said "What are all of these people here for?" I was trying so hard to keep a straight face. I just replied "I don't know, your mom must have invited some people over for lunch." As we got out of the car he still didn't know what was going on until we got up the driveway. When he finally saw all of the BSU and Great Job Graduate signs that he put it all together. He turned to me and said "I hate you!" I just busted up laughing. It was a really great party. We had great food and a lot of fun!

The table displaying a sideshow, his diploma, a BSU sweatshirt and his gown


The Congrats Grad Banner


Getting ready to toast to Eriks

One of the food tables :)


Eriks and the cuff links I got him

No comments:

Post a Comment