Wednesday, February 17, 2010

School

So... the past couple of days, Eriks and I have been doing a lot of school shopping. I want to go to either San Jose State or Berkley to get my BA in Anthropology. To get to that point, I will need to take some classes at a local Community College (Foothill). To get into either one, I need a few more credits. If all of my credits transfer (not likely) I will need to take 13 credits from Foothill. Most likely I will need to take 2 semesters at Foothill. I will be able to get into San Jose State, but I am going to work really hard to get my GPA a little higher so that I can try to get into Berkley for my BA. My goal is to graduate in spring 2012 so that I can start my Masters at San Jose State in fall 2012. The program only opens up during the even years in the fall. So, if I don't get in then, I will have to wait until 2014 which I really don't what to do. But yeah. The Masters program in 4 semesters so hopefully I will have my MA when I turn 27. I will keep you updated in the next month or so to update you as more definitive plans come into play.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm glad you are getting back in the swing of things, even though I miss you here in ID I think CA was a good choice for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh, Liz, that's wonderful! So glad to hear you are continuing on with school. I'm so proud of you! It looks like it was a perfect valentine's day for the both of you as well! Miss you bunches! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete