Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentines Day

This year's Valentines Day was fantastic. Earlier this week, I got a package from my wonderful family! I was really excited! Today, just topped it off. When we (Eriks and I) woke up and went upstairs, we found these adorable little guys waiting for us:


Lauma made our presents look like little people. Eriks' was cookies and mine was raspberry jam (kinda an inside joke). We also both got a little bag of candy to go along with our Valentines people. And much to her surprise, Eriks and I had put together a Valentines surprise too!
She was really excited! Then after opening presents, I made breakfast. I made flower, lips, X, O and heart pancakes. I wish I would have taken a picture but all 3 of us were just so excited to eat. After breakfast, Eriks and I went to the beach. It was so much fun! We just laid and soaked up the sun while cuddling in the sand. I played in the waves a little and took some pictures as well. I cannot express what a wonderful day it was! I hope all of you had just as wonderful of a day as I did!
Eriks and I cuddling in the sand

Me playing around with my camera


This was our picnic


The waves were really big!


No comments:

Post a Comment