Thursday, March 4, 2010

Interviews

Alright, so, for those of you who don't know, this week has been a week of interviews. On Sunday, I had a phone interview for a gym that I applied for. The interview went really well. I was excited when she told me it was one of the most refreshing interviews she has had in a long time. So, she scheduled a second interview for today with the local contact. The gym hasn't opened up yet, so I would help open the location. The interview went really well. I really hope that I get the position. I just feel like it is the perfect job for me.
On Tuesday, I had two interviews. The first on was for a local breakfast restaurant called Stacks. I think the interview went well also. I should hear by Friday whether or not I got the position. My second interview that day was for Ross. I went for that interview, and she immediately wanted to schedule a second interview. The second interview for Ross was yesterday. I was told that I would get a call to officially offer me the position later this week, so I think that means that I have the job but I am not sure so we will see.
With all of these interviews out of the way, now all I have to do is play the waiting game... Of course I will let you know if I hear anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment