Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday with Aivars

Sunday Eriks and I went and spent the day with Aivars. Aivars wanted to install a new sink counter top for his bathroom. So, we went to Home Depot to pick up the supplies. After that, we went home and the boys started working on the counter top. I wasn't much help, so I opened the back door laid on the couch, and read in the sun. It was magical! I have a fantastic afternoon! I was reading a book called "Dewey". It is a book about a library cat. It was a really fun read. Around 5pm, I decided that I wanted to make dinner. I went to the store and got chicken, zucchini, onions and peppers for BBQ. When I came home, the boys had finally gotten the old counter top off:

While the boys finished up preparing the cupboard for the new counter top, I cooked dinner:

After dinner was cooked, all three of us sat down and ate dinner together. I have so much fun hanging out with Aivars. We had a great time together and had a fabulous dinner if I do say so myself. After dinner, it was time to put the new counter top in!
The boys carrying it to the bathroom:

Still needs a few more finishing touches, bit I think it looks pretty good so far!

After all the work was done, we had dessert. I made us a yummy treat of strawberries and bananas!

The three of us always have fun together and today was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment