Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day Four of my Idaho Trip

Like the first three days, the last day of my trip was super packed. To start the day off, my family and I went to church.  It was really nice to see all of my old friends.  I was supposed to go to Sunday school with my momma, but I kept getting distracted by all of the people.  I ended up spending most of the class in the hallway talking to all of the fabulous people that I have missed so much.
After church, my momma and I went out to Kuna to visit the new additions to Christi's family.  It was so much fun to play with and hold these little ones!

And of course, I had to get a pic with my three favorite girls!

By the time we got back, it was about time to leave for the airport.  It was a somber to drive away from my family home, but I knew Eriks and I's home was waiting for me.  Before I went into the gate, I was able to snap some pic with my momma and brothers.

My trip to Idaho was a whirlwind.  It was a short trip with so much to do.  The most important thing is that I got to see my friends and family that mean so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment