Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving Time Again!

So... for those of you who don't know......ERIKS AND I MOVED INTO OUR OWN PLACE!  I am just so excited I could burst!  In case you didn't know, we moved into  Eriks' families apartment complex.  There are 5 apartments in it.  Aivars has been living in Apt #5 for a while now.  Well... apartment #3 just opened up (it is a two bedroom) so Aivars went ahead and moved in there so Eriks and I could move into #5.
#3 needed A LOT of work done to it, and Aivars is still living in less then perfect conditions.  The boys have been working so hard to finish all of the repairs and updates.  Both Eriks and Aivars have worked so hard so that we could make this move possible. I appreciate them both so very much!
Our new place is in Downtown Palo Alto.  It is Amazing!  We are a 5 min walk from everything.  I am literally living a dream.  Aside from my family and God, moving to California has been the best thing to ever happen to me.
Decorating is going really well.  I am working hard on keeping things clean, sharp and simple.  I am very excited about the decor in our house.  It is kinda weird though cuz it totally looks like a grown up house instead of a college student's.  Wow! Am I a grown up?  When did this happen!?
Well any whos, I am not going to post any pictures until I am done with the place. (it should be less than two weeks)  Let the anticipation grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment