Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkinfest 2010

 Every year, Marty and Inga have Pumpkinfest at their house.  It is a time for the family to get togerther, carve pumpkins and eat lots of delish food.  I was really excited because this year was my first year to attend Pumpkinfest.  Unfortunately Eriks was really sick and couldn't go, so I went with Indra and Ron.  We had so much fun!

I went as a Kitty Cat!

The first thing we did was a little socializing and then some pumpkin carving!

Lauma and Ron carving pumpkins

Peter and Phyllis

Me carving my pumpkin

All of our pumpkins
Top Left to Right: Lauma, Indra, Ron, Bob and Phyliss
Bottom Left to Right: Peter and Me

After pumpkin carving, it was time for din din.  Marty was awesome and got some dry ice to set the mood!


The awesome table decorations!

Me with Indra and Ron at dinner

After dinner we all lazed around and watched some old movies and ate in some great desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment