Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat

I was so excited to pass out candy this year!  I had to work until 6:30pm so after work, I rushed home to hand out candy, but no one was coming to our door because we live down a really long drive way.  So if the kids weren't gonna come to me, I was going to go to the kids.  So I grabbed the side table, a tablecloth, my pumpkins and the candy and headed to the end of the driveway.  I set up shop hand had lots of kids come and give me the biggest ultimatum of all time... TRICK OR TREAT!


There was so many kids, that I ran out of candy fast, but it was really fun while it lasted.  After the candy was gone, Eriks and I put the pumpkins on the deck faceing in so we could enjoy them for one last night.  After that, we ordered a pizza, cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.  All in all, it was a great Halloween!

My favorite Halloween decoration this year

Our Pumpkins
The Silly Face, The Kitty Cat and The Owl

And last but not least, my little pumpkin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment