Friday, December 31, 2010

Harry Potter!





Harry Potter!  I LOVE HARRY POTTER!  I was so excited for the seventh movie to come out.  I bought my tickets online like a month in advance, and got my friend Sara to go with me to the midnight showing.  I didn't show up until around 430pm so I was worried that I would be too far back in the line, but it wasn't too bad.  This was the line in front of me. (FYI the exposure was on the wrong setting so all of the pictures are really dark.  It was driving me nuts but I just couldn't figure it out until the moment I got home.  Figures)

Not too bad if you look at this. This was the line behind me at about 10pm

I thought I was going to be bored out of my mind, but I actually had a lot of fun waiting in line.  There were so many fun people that it felt like we were all a bunch of friends hanging out.  Some people held our spot in line while Sara and I went and got a slice of pizza.  It was delish!  Here are a few pictures from while we were waiting in line.



They are letting us in!

Some awesome kids we met while in line and then sat next to in the theatre

The movie was AMAZING!  I loved it so much.  It was by far the best movie so far in overall quality.  I can honestly say that is was one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment