Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Money Makes Things So Complicated!

So, I have been sending and sending applications, and nothing. I have sent about 30 resumes and applications since I have been here. I swore to myself that I would ABSOLUTELY NOT get back into serving. But... a lot of people have been talking to me about trying it out down here. The restaurants are a lot more busy, you make minimum wage ($8) and people tend to tip here a lot more (plus they are not open until 2, major plus!). So I finally had a change of heart. I really did like waitressing, and I am really good at it, but I just had a bad experience at me last job. So, yesturday I applied at three places; The Cheesecake Factory, JOYA and ZOA Noodle Shoppe. Well I went in today for The Cheesecake factory open interviews and got a second interview! And ZOA Noodle Shoppe also called and wants to interview me tomorrow morning! I think God just wants me to work in a restaurant again. Don't know why, but whatever he knows best right!? : ) I really want the job at The Cheesecake Factory! It seems like it would be really fun and I would make a lot of money! There is just some much to do here, I want to start making money asap so I can do more stuff! But yeah, I will let you know how it goes! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment