Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Joe Cocker and Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

Aivars, being the wonderful big brother that he is, gave us some great tickets to go see Joe Cocker and Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers!  I was really excited because I have only been to 3 concerts in my life.  The biggest one until now being Dave Matthews.  This was the first big indoor concert I have ever been to.  It was so much fun!  The place where they were playing was in Oakland right next to where the Oakland A's play.


The concert was AMAZING and the lighting was FABULOUS!  Here are some pictures of Joe Cocker.  He was the opener for Tom Petty and The Heart breakers.




This was the only picture I got of us.  Not the best picture in the world, but it will do :)


WOW!  I thought the lighting for Joe Cocker was amazing, well it was nothing compared to the lighting for Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers! I am so happy these pictures turned out so well!  Now I can look back whenever I want and be reminded of how amazing the show was. 





Eriks and I had a really great time!  Thanks Aivars!


No comments:

Post a Comment