Saturday, July 31, 2010

Krawza Family Reunion Part Three

The Zoo
One of my favorite days was the Minnesota Zoo.  My grandma and my Uncle Kenny and his family went with us.  It was so much fun!

We were so lucky to see the Macaque Baby!  I do have to say that this was one of my favorite parts of the zoo!

We also had the opportunity to see a bird show.  It was really neat because I actually was able to be apart of the show.  The handler had a bird fly to my arm and back.  It was such a cool experience!

Me and my cousin Alex at the bird show

So cool!


After the bird show, we all went on a tractor ride to the farm part of the zoo.

On the tractor ride

Noah playing with a goat

Me and my favorite kind of cow

Haha!  Grandma being silly with the milking equipment.  I think she was trying to show shock because this was the kind of milking equipment she used as a kid and it was labeled as "antique"

Baby Piggies!

While we were at the zoo, we were able to go to a butterfly exhibit.  Here are my favorite pictures:
The Monarch is Ethan's favorite butterfly, this picture is for him!

Doesn't Andrew look like he is having so much fun looking at butterflies?  Haha what a teenager!

Here are some other fun pictures taken while we were at the zoo

There were lots of babies at the zoo.  I thought the baby camel was really cute!

No matter where he went, this leopard would not stop staring at Ethan.  It was kind of freaking us out.  We were very glad there was a piece of glass between the two of them!

A bear and his trainer

How cute are these lemurs?!

Surprisingly, this was my cousin Megan's favorite part of the zoo

A really cool Colobus Monkey

Pink Flamingo!

A Malayan Tapir

What is that, that freaky thing?
If you really want to know, no, it is not a naked mole rat.  It is a Binturong.

A wolf just for my Daddy (it's his favorite animal!)

A bobcat

We saw a small dolphin show too!

Me and my Daddy

Prairie Dogs!

All of us cousins

Yes, in fact, I AM a child.  Well at least when I am around my brothers :)

It was a great day at the zoo with my FANTASTIC family!


1 comment: