Saturday, July 31, 2010

Krawza Family Reunion Part Two

Raspberry Jam
 My Grandma Grace has an AMAZING garden. Part of her garden is a huge raspberry bush. Me and Noah had a lot of fun picking berries. As we were out in the garden, Noah and I decided it would be really fun to make some jam. So... Noah and I picked and picked raspberries. Then, my Grandma Grace helped me make Jam. It was so much fun!
 And BTW... The jam was really really good!

Mall of America and Lego Land
While in Minnesota, we also went to the Mall of America.  The first thing we did was go to Lego Land.  It was a lot of fun!
Lego Land

Me and Woody

Noah Ethan and the Clone

After Lego Land, the boys went home and my cousin Holly met up with me and mom.  We went shopping at H&M first.  H&M is one of my most favorite stores!

My Mom and Holly tried on the same dress

I found some Hammer Pants!

We had so much fun at the Mall of America!  We didn't take many pictures because we were shopping but I assure you, we had a great time.  We had lunch at a fun restaurant that was decorated like a hunting lodge.  After lunch, we went and met up with Holly's boyfriend.  He was really nice.

The Lake with Momma's Friends
 One of the evenings in Minnesota, we met up with 2 of my momma's friends and their families at a local lake.  We had a BBQ, relaxed in the grass and swam in the lake.

Me relaxing in the grass

This is what happens when Ethan lets me play with his hair.  Hahaha!

The Lake

Boys Skipping Rocks

Momma and Her Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment