Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of the 21 Day Challenge

It is Day 1 of the 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge and boy am I excited!  Today's challenge was to organize the junk drawer.  I really don't have a "junk drawer" per say, but I practically use the silverware drawer as my junk drawer.  And man did it need some organizing so I chose to organize that.

Here is the before picture:


And After:


I bought some square tuperware from Ikea to keep track of things like watter bottle tops, measuring spoons and small utensils.  I also used 2 more of the same square tuperware to wrangle in all of my tea lights and matches.  I am so happy with the way this drawer came out!  I can't wait until tomorrows challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, not having a real "junk drawer" (I feel like I have too many!) I love your pretty, colorful measuring cups and spoons. :) Great first challenge - your drawer looks so tidy! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I would probably have one if I had the space:) so don't give me too much credit! I love those cups and spoons too! I got them on clearance from World Market!

    ReplyDelete