Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4 of the 21 Day Challenge

It is Day 4 of the 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge.   Today's project was our linen closet.  Well... my linen closet consists of a blue box that used to be Eriks' toy box when he was a child and a old duffel bag.  To start today's challenge, I brought my duffel bag downstairs to our blue box.

The Blue Box Before:

The Duffel Bag Before:

I did so much donating!  I didn't realize how many twin sheets I have.  I haven't had a twin bed in over 2 years.  Why did I still hang on to those?  Well I was able to fit everything into the blue box.  I was so excited!

Here is the organized after pic:

All Done!  This was an easy day!  I can't wait to see what challenge Toni has waiting for me tomorrow!

Now all we need to do is repaint and to fix the lid..... Oh well that is another days project.

No comments:

Post a Comment