Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 8 of the 21 Day Challenge

Day 8 of A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to getting Organized Challenge was the Coat Closet.  I have already organized most of my coat closet except the floor.  For some reason I cannot get the before picture off of the camera, but I will try to give you a description. Imagine this: A case of water bottles with no more water bottles in it,a huge bag of cat food with only about a bowl of cat food left in it,a yoga mat, toilet paper, random duct and clear tape, a plastic kitty litter bin that I keep the cat food in, a hammer, a shoe horn, a football, a soccer ball, a kite and tones of wires.  The first thing I did was clear everything out.


I swept the floor but all of these cords look gross.  I asked Eriks if we need all of these, and he said we do and not to unplug anything.  Since there really wasn't anything I could do about them I just tried to contain them the best that I could.


It is defiantly not perfect or pretty but I didn't know what else to do.  So there you go, it is at least better than what it was before.
  I then combined the cat food all into the plastic container and took out everything that didn't belong in the closet.  The only thing I was left with was the cat food, the balls/kite, my yoga mat and the toilet paper.  I can't believe how much better it looks!  I was so happy with how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment