Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 14 of the 21 Day Challenge

Today's Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge was to organize under the bathroom sink.  I organized under the bathroom sink in December and have done a fantastic job (if I do say so myself) to keep it clean and organized.  So I decided to take this time to do a project that I have been wanting to do for a while now.  It is not necessarily "organizing", but I think you all will forgive me.  I Modpoged my desk drawers.

I got this desk back in Idaho.  Eriks and I were on a walk one night and saw this sitting on the sidewalk with a FOR SALE sign on it.  It was only $20!  I needed a sewing desk very badly and we thought this would be perfect.  So, we put $20 in their mail box and took it home.  It then make the long journey from Idaho to California where I am still in love with it.

The only problem about my poor little desk is that it is actually a child's desk.  The little girl who owned this before me left a lot of love on it.  One of the problems is that it had all of this uck on the drawers that I couldn't get off.

So... I Modpoged them! Problem solved! I loved the way they turned out! So cute.  What do you think?



Now all I have to do is to repaint the rest of the table and put contact paper in all of the drawers. Ahhh another day maybe!

1 comment: