Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 5 of the 21 Day Challenge

The challenge for Day 5 of the 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge was to organize under the sink.  Well, I tackled this project about 2 weeks ago, so I tried to find something that I didn't think Toni would use in the rest of the challenge.  I decided to clean my movie bookshelves.  I normally have all of my movies in alphabetical order.  However, I have let the order go to the pooper.  Not only that, but have I not dusted in forever (and all of you who have cats know how often dusting is needed).  After saying all of that, lets just say I thought today would be a good time to clean/organize my shelves.

Shelf 1 Before

Self 1 After some dusting, organizing and putting away

Shelf 2 Before

Self 2 After some dusting, putting away, and LOTS of organizing

Ahhh I feel so much better!  I am loving how organized my house is getting.  Eriks has even made a comment that he is happy I am doing this challenge.  He keeps saying how great the house is looking.  It makes me happy :)  Thanks Toni for the inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment