Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7 of the 21 Day Challenge

It's Pantry day.  Before I could tackle Day 7 of A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge I needed to go to the Dollar Store.  I just discovered that we have a Dollar Store in our area.  I got up and headed directly to the Dollar Store, I haven't been to one since I lived in Boise.  I was so excited.  I got lots of great stuff and lots of containers.  Once I got home, I got to work on my pantry.


Before (whole pantry)

After (whole pantry)

Shelf 1 Before

Shelf 1 After

Shelf 2 Before

Shelf 2 After

Shelf 3 Before

Shelf 3 After

Shelf 4 Before

Shelf 4 After

It is so nice to finally have this thing organized and to actually be able to close the door.  There was so much stuff on the floor I couldn't close it.  After all of my organizing I had plenty of space to put everything on a shelf.  The only thing that I am still going to want to fix is to get another one of those round containers to put the chips in.  Besides that I feel very accomplished! We have tomorrow off from the challenge, so I get to relax tomorrow.  Yay!

2 comments: