Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It is officially

1-1-11

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I want to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2011!  I hope you have all decided on your New Years Resolutions because today is the day to have them decided upon.  I have four New Years Resolutions this year and would like to share them with you all.
    1. To pay off my credit card and line of credit
    2. To follow my IBS diet better so that I don't get sick as often
    3. To start going to church again
    4. To keep my house and life more organized
To help myself achieve these goals I have come up with a battle plan.

  • To pay off my debt, I am going to put $100 away every month and by the end of the year I will have them both paid off.  
  • To follow my IBS diet better, I am going to work on planning my meals out and making sure I have gotten all of the ingredients from the store so that I can make our meals from scratch.  
  • To start going back to church, I just stop being so nervous and to just put myself out there
  • To keep my house and life more organized, I am using a planner I got for Christmas from Falon, I am going to work on putting things away when I am done using them, and I am going to concentrate on ways I can make the space I have more efficient.  
To help me with my third resolution, I am participating in A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Day Challenge.  So every day for the next 21 days, she will give me a challenge, and I will blog about it.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment