Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 16 of the 21 Day Challenge

Day 16 of A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge was to organize the fridge.  Well in our house, it is only Eriks and I.  We have a small fridge to begin with, and in our fridge we don't have much to organize.  The top shelf is for drinks, the middle shelf is for left overs, the door is for condiments and the bottom shelf is for everything else.  Not too complicated with our tiny fridge.  So instead, I decided to finally organize the drawers in my desk.  They are practically crafting junk drawers.  I never know where anything is and I just stuff things in drawers where they can fit.  Well not anymore!  This is the last time you will see these drawers looking like this:





After a whole hour of sorting and organizing, my drawers now look like this:





After a little organizing, I found that I actually have so much more room than I thought I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment