Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 of the 21 Day Challenge

Today was Day 6 of the 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge. Toni wanted us to all organize our dresser drawers.  Well my apartment is so small that we do not have the space for one (even though I would LOVE one).  So in the same theme as yesterday, I decided to organize the little cabinet under the television.  Eriks has A TON of Game Cube and PlayStation stuff so I wanted to organize all of that and clean all of the gross dust.

Before ( Eww look at all that grossness!)

It took 3 of these to clean under here

After: All Clean Shinny and Organized! Yay!

Toni has already put up tomorrow's challenge.  The Pantry.   Eeeekk!  I am going to have to make a Big Lots and Dollar Store run tomorrow morning to make sure I have all of the tools I need to tackle this project.  Well wish me luck.  I (obviously) will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment