Monday, January 3, 2011

Sundays Project

So... with the 21 day challenge, we take Sundays off.  Well I just couldn't do it.  I was dieing to organize something.  I have been wanting to go through Eriks and I's closet for a while now, and Sunday afternoon I just couldn't take the clutter anymore.  I forgot to take a before picture but here some pictures of the donation pile.  It was crazy how much we donated, but I think that is a good thing!

The pile and all of the newly free hangers

The Pile

I couldn't believe how much space we had after all of the clothes that we don't wear anymore were out of the closet.  The biggest shock was how little Eriks' has to wear!  Look and the amount of clothes hanging on his side!  It is crazy!  Looks like we need to go shopping! :)

My side of the closet

Eriks' side of the closet

No comments:

Post a Comment