Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2 of the 21 Day Challenge

It is day 2 of the 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge.  Today the challenge placed before us was the top of our desks.  Now, I do have a desk, but it my sewing, crafting, writing desk.  I figured that would do just fine.  I am a little ashamed to actually post the before picture but here goes...



Horrible right!? (and yes that is a cheese head GO PACKERS!)  I don't know how I get so much done here!  Well I think today's challenge was perfect for me!  The first step to tackling this monstrosity was to clear everything off the desk and hang my homemade bulletin board up (which has been sitting un-hung for months).


After that was step two; organizing my three little boxes:

Box 1 (crafting stuff) Before

Box 1 (crafting stuff) After
Now I know it doesn't look all that organized but it really is

Box 2 (stationary stuff) Before

Box 2 (stationary stuff) After

Box 3 (my cards) Before

Box 3 (my cards) After


After that task, I put all of my pictures and things on my bulletin board.
 
Then the final step was upon me dun dun dun!  I put everything that didn't belong on the desk away and then put everything that did belong on the desk back and then..... PRESTO!


My organized desk!  I am ready for Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment