Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 9 of the 21 Day Challenge

Day 9 of A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to Getting Organized Challenge was your kids toys.  Well.... I don't have any kids or toys, so I decided to go through these containers that I keep in my coffee table.  They stack on top of one another.  One pair contains electronic stuff and the other pair contains some school stuff.  I have been wanting to go through these for a while now.  This is how I started out


I started out by dumping all of the writing utencils out onto the floor.  I tested every single pen and sharpened every pencil.  I through away all of the pens that didnt work and then cleaned the container out and put everything back in.  The second container wasn't too bad, I just kind of titied it up a bit. After that, it was onto the electronic boxes.  I took everything out and tested all the cords and donated the ones that didn't go to anything as well as my two old phones (I have no idea why I was holding onto these)  I then organized all the the stuff I had left.  It is a nice feeling to have finally done this.  Now every time I sit on the couch I will not think "ugh I still need to do that".

No comments:

Post a Comment